Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life Enhancement Art by Sye Cheng! - www.SyeCheng.com


“About My Art!”


Art can and should do more than just “look nice”.

Art should strive to enhance one’s life. Art should improve the quality of one’s daily life experience by enhancing their health wealth and happiness. This artistic concept and genre is what I call Life Enhancement Art.

It can rightly be argued that all art is “Life Enhancing” at some level, in that art of all types and media inspire and enrich our society. However I believe that Art can do more!

The goal of each and every piece of art that I create for my clients is to enhance and improve their lives in some specific way. Life Enhancement Art is the concept of understanding my client’s desires and infusing their piece with their desired outcome.

Before I start work on any piece I conduct a client consultation where I learn what their desired outcome for their piece will be. I also use their birth year and other life data to use in my process. Each person has specific colors and natural elements as well as Chinese Zodiac signs that play a crucial role in their daily lives. So it is essential that I know this information before commencing the creation of their Life Enhancing Art piece.

To learn more about my art, please contact me to set up a consultation where we can discuss how my art can make your desired outcomes become a reality.

Thank you for your time and for visiting my blog!

Here is a brief sample of some of my work:




Life Enhancement Art by Sye Cheng! - www.SyeCheng.com


No comments:

Post a Comment